Welcome to Contextual Scouting!
We are home to an 8-week online course designed to help you improve your odds of getting a job in basketball by helping you:
- Learn how to solve problems for basketball organizations like preparing for upcoming opponents, evaluating players for personnel decisions, tracking new stats, determining player development plans, and making halftime adjustments using tools like your scouting abilities, stats, and video via Synergy.
- Build a portfolio of work that SHOWS a basketball organization that you can help solve problems for them.
- Gain experience with Synergy which is used by every NBA and WNBA team, the majority of G League teams, hundreds of International teams, and thousands of collegiate men’s and women’s teams. (Outside of working for an organization with access to Synergy this course is one of the only ways to gain experience with this widely used tool in basketball.)
In addition, with this course you will:
- Have access to ALL the resources for every assignment and core topic covered so that you can complete your assignments according to YOUR schedule and pace.
- Receive personalized feedback on each and every task and discussion board posting.
- Have access to the instructor through two online meetings a week Wednesdays at 8:30 pm Eastern and Saturdays at 11 am Eastern. I promise that in addition to the two weekly chats I will respond to any questions during the week within 24 hours of receiving them. That is my personal guarantee.
I have taught this subject matter for 9 years and counting and I worked for Synergy Sports Technology for 7 years. I have the experience to help you learn how to improve your odds of getting a foothold in the basketball industry.
This 8-week course costs $750 and there is a 2-part payment plan for those interested.
The next two course sessions start on April 13th, 2020 and June 1st, 2020. Registration for both sessions are now open!
July 6th – August 30th
August 31st – October 26th
If you have any questions please set up a phone call with me: